Nintendo Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nintendo Fan Community and Review site for Over 18's Only

2 posters

White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas

Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas Empty White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas

Post  Kent Hammer Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm

In addition to the Pikachu 3DS XL, Nintendo has announced that a white 3DS XL will be released in the UK on 16 November. It will come in a new Mario Kart 7 bundle that will feature a copy of the game pre-installed on the system.

The Mario Kart 7 white 3DS XL bundle was announced during Nintendo Direct on Thursday evening. Here is a picture of the White 3DS XL with the bundle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas Empty Re: White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas

Post  Kent Hammer Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 pm

£199.99 for the white Mariokart version seems abit high.

let me know if anyone see's it cheaper anywhere.
    ChaosControl
    ChaosControl

Nintendo Stars : 4401

White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas Empty Re: White 3DS XL coming as part of Mario Kart 7 bundle before Christmas

Post  ChaosControl Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:32 pm

I saw a 3DS XL on its own, no games for £220.
    So...to me that looks pretty good. But I already have my funky aqua blue 3ds and I already have Mario Kart7.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:41 am