Nintendo Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nintendo Fan Community and Review site for Over 18's Only

2 posters

Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller

laughingjumpman
    laughingjumpman

Nintendo Stars : 4339

Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller Empty Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller

Post  laughingjumpman Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:09 am

Product Reviews has revealed that retailers are currently saying that the Wii U's Pro Controller has a battery life of up to 80 hours from a single charge.

The same website does list some negatives however, such as the inability to use the Pro pad for Wii games - it is only compatible with Wii U software, which may be a disappointment to some.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4554

Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller Empty Re: Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller

Post  Kent Hammer Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 am

This is good news I say.

People will just need to keep a full range of controllers like I do for each generation.

Wonder if I will be able to play paper mario 64 on my Wii U and take my save game with me.

Are our Wii's completely redundant?
    laughingjumpman
    laughingjumpman

Nintendo Stars : 4339

Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller Empty Re: Retailers boast of MASSIVE battery life for Wii U Pro Controller

Post  laughingjumpman Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 am

Will be interesting to see really, obviously the controllers won't be, but the console itself? I suppose it will in a way, except for those without a Gamecube.

Then again, don't the later Wiis lack backwards-compatability?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm