Nintendo Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nintendo Fan Community and Review site for Over 18's Only

2 posters

Wii U Virtual Console Games Support Wii Classic Controller And Pro Controller

Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4555

Wii U Virtual Console Games Support Wii Classic Controller And Pro Controller Empty Wii U Virtual Console Games Support Wii Classic Controller And Pro Controller

Post  Kent Hammer Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 am

Details of the Wii U Virtual Console were finally announced during yesterday's Nintendo Direct, revealing that it will be up and running after a system update in Spring.

Games purchased from the Wii U Virtual Console will be playable on the GamePad and Pro Controller as well as the Wii Classic Controller. You can also play some of them using your trusty Wii Remote.

Apparently the Virtual Console supports not just one, but two GamePads, which is very interesting indeed. Of course you can't currently buy GamePads individually at the moment - could this mean Nintendo will have them available come Spring?

What are your thoughts on the ample ways available for you to play your Virtual Console games?
    ChaosControl
    ChaosControl

Nintendo Stars : 4383

Wii U Virtual Console Games Support Wii Classic Controller And Pro Controller Empty Re: Wii U Virtual Console Games Support Wii Classic Controller And Pro Controller

Post  ChaosControl Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 am

I love the Virtual Console. I think you should be able to transfer games you've already bought for free, but I suppose the discount isn't too bad. When I first saw the update my first thought was "I'm good with my Wii thanks...."

Then what happens? My Wii decides "Nah, I don't want to play discs anymore...." what a knob my computer games console is!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm