Nintendo Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nintendo Fan Community and Review site for Over 18's Only

2 posters

Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support

Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support Empty Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support

Post  Kent Hammer Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Details relating to the Wii U version of Resident Evil: Revelations have been divulged in the latest issue of Official Nintendo Magazine, and it has been confirmed that the game will allow off-screen play and will also offer Pro Controller support.
    It has also been confirmed that the GamePad screen can be used to switch weapons and peruse maps during play.
    Speaking to ONM, producer Tsukasa Takenaka had this to say about the Wii U version:
    I wouldn’t want to be so presumptuous as to say that everyone will enjoy one version more than another, but there are definitely features in the Nintendo Wii U version that are not found on other consoles.
    Sounds pretty positive — looks like the Wii U edition will offer something extra over the other ports, at least — although with the 3DS edition already available, is off-screen play really that big of a deal? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
    Spoonablehippo
    Spoonablehippo

Nintendo Stars : 4182

Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support Empty Re: Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support

Post  Spoonablehippo Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am

Looking forward to this!

I've already finished the game on 3DS, but would love to give it a go on the big screen Smile
    Although it does all depend on what they will charge for it of course. I'd be happy with anything up to £29.99 as its a HD port.
    Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support Empty Re: Wii U Resident Evil: Revelations To Feature Off-Screen Play and Pro Controller Support

Post  Kent Hammer Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 am

I am unsure which version to go for as I like exclusives only really on Wii U

So might get the Xbox version for the achieves Very Happy
    Spoonablehippo
    Spoonablehippo

Nintendo Stars : 4182

Post  Spoonablehippo Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 am

Capcom have confirmed this doesn't use the Wii remote & nunchuck setup No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:45 pm