Nintendo Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nintendo Fan Community and Review site for Over 18's Only

3 posters

This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!!

Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!! Empty This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!!

Post  Kent Hammer Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am

This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!!

watch from about 6 mins 30 secs if you are short on time.

Basically you can leave messages for others and send friend requests to others.

So if all us guys here always include the url of this site- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in all our messages then we are sure to get many many more members here!

We are dead in the water without new members and I think the Wii U should help us recruit loads more people.

Does this feature exist on 3DS? Can you message strangers on 3DS, if so why haven't you sent anyone our url yet? Very Happy

I have no clue why links to youtube have stopped working!!!!!!!!

Anyone???
    ChaosControl
    ChaosControl

Nintendo Stars : 4401

This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!! Empty Re: This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!!

Post  ChaosControl Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 am

Arrrgh!!! Why didn't I think of that?!!?!? I have Nintendo Letterbox and I can send a random letter out via streetpass! I currently have a pic of Sonic and Tails that I drew but I can change that!!
    Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!! Empty Re: This Video is the secret to the future of this site!!!

Post  Kent Hammer Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 am

please please do, I will make you recruitment officer!!
    laughingjumpman
    laughingjumpman

Nintendo Stars : 4358

Post  laughingjumpman Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 am

Might be worth going on RetroCollect, there's most likely a fair few older gamers on there, and I'm not sure if it's changed or not, but you used to be able to log into any CVG-related forum using ONM login details, so you could advertise on CVG and Ngamer forums for instance, without having to make new accounts.
    ChaosControl
    ChaosControl

Nintendo Stars : 4401

Post  ChaosControl Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 pm

I've changed it to a little advert for this site.....I think the only person to receive it so far is my 12 yr old brother....but give it time!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:25 am