Nintendo Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nintendo Fan Community and Review site for Over 18's Only

4 posters

Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst"

Kent Hammer
    Kent Hammer
    Admin

Nintendo Stars : 4573

Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst" Empty Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst"

Post  Kent Hammer Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 am

A Reddit poster by the name of “soetester” (Sega of Europe Tester) recently posted information about his/her experience with Aliens: Colonial Marines, and was asked about the Wii U version — which has previously been spoken about in glowing terms by its developers. The response is not encouraging:

Oh wow. Yes okay. I was hoping someone would ask this. I have played the WiiU version. The one that is supposedly the best of all of them? It is not. It is the worst. It is a bit of a joke. The WiiU is basically the same game as the console version but with framerate issues, worse texture loading, and horrendously misguided minigames thrown in. You get a ‘scanner’ to scan enemies and get bonus points that aid your harming them. When you cut open doors (which happens a lot in the game) you have a game where you have to keep the heat ‘optimal’. They just add frustration, and take away even more from the fun. We don’t know if it will come out, Sega are conisdering canceling it, but right now its still going.
    Spoonablehippo
    Spoonablehippo

Nintendo Stars : 4182

Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst" Empty Re: Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst"

Post  Spoonablehippo Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 am

As this is an over 18's forum, all I will say is:

"Fuck it" Crying or Very sad
    ChaosControl
    ChaosControl

Nintendo Stars : 4401

Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst" Empty Re: Rumour: Aliens: Colonial Marines Tester Says Wii U Version Is "The Worst"

Post  ChaosControl Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 am

Nintendo seriously need to sort out this frame rate issue. My best friend just bought Arkham City: AE and there's frame rate issues with that.

Plus.....really loving being on an over 18's forum right now! I like the other forums as well, but it's a pain constantly watching what you say all the time! Very Happy
    laughingjumpman
    laughingjumpman

Nintendo Stars : 4358

Post  laughingjumpman Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 am

Can't be much worse than the other formats versions, full of bugs and graphical glitches.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 am